Saturday, April 2, 2016

Classmate advice

I have been unable to post for the past few weeks due to Spring Break but I will share my progress from the previous week or so. Last week, we gathered in groups to share our ideas about of films and the different types of shots we planned on incorporating into our introduction. One of my colleagues suggested that instead of viewing this idea as a more serious introduction, we could possibly use a voiceover to give it more of a comedic effect. She suggested that when the bank robbers' face appeared on the screen, he looks directly at the camera and begins to say something alone the lines of "And this is how it all began. This is how I ended up where I am now." Doing so would make the film a less serious, comedic one rather than a serious film about a bank heist. Although I do like this idea, I think I will continue with our original idea of showing a scene of panic when the man realizes that the police had identified him.

No comments:

Post a Comment